TOPTICA Photonics has sub-divisions in the United States, Japan and China.
Please see below for international job opportunities.
- Sales and marketing of laser oscillators and optical equipment. Sales of laser oscillators and optical devices, and elementary technical support services.
- Sales promotion to private companies, universities and government laboratories (all over Japan)
- Customer support and management for new and existing customers
- Contributing to the design and specification of products from R&D to Engineering to manufacturability
- Ensuring that the product conforms to TOPTICA’s high standard of performance, quality, and reliability
- Building and characterizing early prototypes
- Strong desire to provide the best possible customer service.
- Serve as a first responder to technical customer inquiries via either email or over the phone
- Triage and distribution of service cases: determining which cases can be handled directly and which need to be escalated to members of technical team.
- Communication skills and teamwork are required in this highly challenging environment.
Consult and collaborate with customers to solve their technical problems with TOPTICA lasers and solutions. This process includes facilitating the exploration of potential technical solutions, and leading discussions which may include various subject matter experts including product managers.
- Focus on strategic business development and sale of the TOPTICA OEM products to commercial / OEM customers in North America.
- Visit potential customers in North America to discuss and demonstrate TOPTICA’s indisputable quality of products and excellent customer service.
- Develop and test new laser and laser adjacent product ideas to be designed and manufactured
- Build and characterize early prototypes
- R&D and Engineer to ensure manufacturability
- Installation of new laser systems at customer sites
- Field service of existing laser systems
- Service and repair of laser systems in-house