- European Quantum Flagship Projects
- Projects funded by German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- German Quantum Technology Projects
- Projects funded by EU and BMBF
In the project HARMONY, novel optical components based on hollow-core photonic crystal fiber cells filled and sealed with gases are developed. This will give access to all-fibered technology, easy to integrate in any laser system for laser stabilization. This will enable a new class of high stability laser sources to widen applications in laser spectroscopy, atom cooling and quantum optics.
- Projects funded by German Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi)
The aim of this research project is the development of an integrated MOEMS sensor platform, which uses the principle of surface plasmon resonance imaging (SPR-i) to track changes in the chemical composition of different liquids both in real time and inline.
- Projects funded by ZIM (Zentrales Innovationsprogramm Mittelstand)
- Projects funded by "Bayrische Forschungsstiftung"
- Advisory boards
- Corporate Members
- Technical Coperations