- European Quantum Flagship Projects
- Projects funded by German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- German Quantum Technology Projects
- Projects funded by EU and BMBF
In the project HARMONY, novel optical components based on hollow-core photonic crystal fiber cells filled and sealed with gases are developed. This will give access to all-fibered technology, easy to integrate in any laser system for laser stabilization. This will enable a new class of high stability laser sources to widen applications in laser spectroscopy, atom cooling and quantum optics.
- Projects funded by German Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi)
The aim of this research project is the development of an integrated MOEMS sensor platform, which uses the principle of surface plasmon resonance imaging (SPR-i) to track changes in the chemical composition of different liquids both in real time and inline.
- Projects funded by Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy
In the DigiQuant project, TOPTICA develops the basis for the digitalization and miniaturization of today's largely analog controlled laser diode technology for quantum and terahertz applications. This will enable the implementation of complex laboratory technology in portable and robust devices with high wall plug efficiency for industrial use. In order to strengthen the technological sovereignty of Bavaria, new laser diodes will be developed together with OSRAM, which are suitable for hybrid integration of photonic waveguides and digital control electronics at TOPTICA. In parallel, the miniaturization of electronics in integrated circuits for digitized operation of any material class laser diodes from diverse manufacturers will be investigated with Fraunhofer IIS.
- Projects funded by ZIM (Zentrales Innovationsprogramm Mittelstand)
- Advisory boards
- Corporate Memberships
- Technical Cooperations