Dual-Stage TOPTICA Isolators
Tunable Two-Stage Performance
- Designed and manufactured by the laser experts of TOPTICA
- High power damage threshold (4 kW/cm2)
- Highest guaranteed isolation in industry, high transmission
- Center wavelength coverage encompasses 640 - 1100 nm
- All internal components angled 1° to eliminate back reflection
TOPTICA’s product line of Faraday Optical Isolators are specially designed and manufactured in-house by the laser experts of TOPTICA to give industry leading performance in dual stage configurations. Dual stage models provide at least 60 dB isolation and 80 % transmission (> 67 dB and > 90 % average) over individual wavelength ranges in total spanning 640 - 1100 nm.
All models are wavelength adjustable and can handle power densities up to 4 kW/cm2. These are the same components already used by TOPTICA in the industry-leading DL pro, TA-SHG pro, and TA-FHG pro laser systems. The same superior isolators that make TOPTICA lasers the industry standard are now offered individually. Custom and OEM isolator requests are welcome.
Model DSR660 DSR700 DSR740 DSR780 DSR820 DSR880 DSR950 DSR1020 DSR1070 Design Wavelength [nm] 660 700 740 780 820 880 950 1020 1070 Tunable Wavelength Range [nm] 640 - 680 680 - 720 720 - 760 760 - 805 800 - 865 860 - 930 930 - 995 995 - 1050 1050 - 1100 Fixed Operation Range* [+/- nm] 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 10 11.5 12 12 Clear Aperture [mm] 4.7 Isolation at Design Wavelength (Min/Ave) [dB] 60/67 Transmission (Min/Ave) [%] 80/90 Power Handling 40 W, 4 kW/cm2 Operating Temperature Range +15 C to 40 C, non-condensing Storage & Transport Shock 25 g / 10 ms. Vibration 3 g (15 - 100 Hz). 0 C to 60 C non-condensing Mounting Clamp Model B B B B B B B D D
*with respect to design wavelength > 60 dB and > 80%
- Custom and OEM isolators are available upon request. Our team of expert engineers can tackle the most demanding applications. Please contact us to discuss and for a quote.
- Eliminate feedback instabilities in ECDLs
- Reduce back reflections from fiber coupling
- Stabilize injection locking
- Eliminate feedback-induced damage
- Related Products