Cost-effective industrial quality fiber seed laser
- Highest lifetime: TOPTICA proprietory SAM modelocking technology
- Highest long-term stability: Perfect spectral matching to amplifier
- Ease of use, most compact and reliable: All-PM fiber technology
- Ideally suited trigger for pulse-picking
- Fiber laser from the expert: Industrial quality Made in Germany
TOPTICA is proud to introduce the next generation fiber seeder for the industrial micro-machining market! The new systems comprise even smarter features than the previous version. It relies on the same basic principles: saturable absorber mirror (SAM) modelocking technology using an all polarization-maintaining fiber optical setup to establish highest reliability, longterm stability and a perfect match on the amplifier parameters. It is approved for being the ideal source for your multi-Watt level amplifiers in the MOPA (master oscillator, power amplifier) or regenerative amplification system designs operating in the 1 µm wavelength region.
PicoFYb 1030 1064 Wavelength [nm] 1030.5 ± 0.5 1064.3 ± 0.5 Pulse duration [sech²] typ. 6.5 ± 1 ps typ. 5.5 ± 1 ps Average power [mW] > 20 (typ. 25) > 50 Output FC/APC fiber pigtail, 30 ± 2 cm long Repetition rate [MHz] 30 ± 0.5 20 ± 0.5
- Additional Information
The FemtoFiber smart SwitchBox is a small tool for quick starters. It provides all switches, supply and status lines to run every FemtoFiber smart as a stand-alone system without integration environment and therefore is especially recommended for single-system users.
- PicoFYb 1030: Seeding of Yb:YAG amplifiers
- PicoFYb 1064: Seeding of Nd: YVO4 amplifiers